We need to move!
And we need your help to take the next step for a sustainable future…
Ten years ago, we had our first meeting to bring this concept to life. After two and a half years of planning, fundraising, and operating as a buying group out of one member’s garage, we secured the smallest of spaces to set up a shop… read more
We provide healthy food with as little packaging as possible, we support local and sustainable growers and producers, and we operate a community-owned, democratically controlled business in Thirroul in the Illawarra region of the NSW coast. We serve all comers – and members receive discounts. Volunteers receive even greater discounts!
- Tuesday and Friday mornings – Dapto Community Farm, Dapto
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings – Mahbrook Organics, Albion Park
- Tuesdays – Popes Produce, Woonona
- Tuesday afternoon – Glenbernie Orchard, Darkes Forest
- Wednesday – Moonacres Farm, Fitzroy Falls
- Thursday midday – Foodies Organic Supplies
- Thursday (5pm) – Green Connectbox scheme, Warrawong
- Tuesday morning – Berry Sourdough, Berry
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings – Coal Coast Sourdough, Port Kembla
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday – the Bread Circle, Austinmer
- Thursday midday – Deeks (gluten free), Canberra
Any unsold bread is frozen and made available on the following day at cost price.