Co-operation made it happen!
The Co-op will be moving to a larger shop on the other side of Lawrence Hargrave Drive in January 2018, after a successful crowdfunding campaign raised more than $80,000 in 22 days.
For campaign results and more, keep reading here…
We provide healthy food with as little packaging as possible, we support local and sustainable growers and producers, and we operate a community-owned, democratically controlled business in Thirroul in the Illawarra region of the NSW coast. We serve all comers – and members receive discounts. Volunteers receive even greater discounts!
- Tuesday and Friday mornings – Dapto Community Farm, Dapto
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings – Mahbrook Organics, Albion Park
- Tuesdays – Popes Produce, Woonona
- Tuesday afternoon – Glenbernie Orchard, Darkes Forest
- Wednesday – Moonacres Farm, Fitzroy Falls
- Thursday midday – Foodies Organic Supplies
- Thursday (5pm) – Green Connectbox scheme, Warrawong
- Tuesday morning – Berry Sourdough, Berry
- Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings – Coal Coast Sourdough, Port Kembla
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday – the Bread Circle, Austinmer
- Thursday midday – Deeks (gluten free), Canberra
Any unsold bread is frozen and made available on the following day at cost price.