We provide healthy food with as little packaging as possible.
We support local and sustainable growers and producers.
We operate a community-owned, democratically controlled business in Thirroul in the Illawarra region of the NSW coast.
We serve all comers – and members receive a discount. Volunteers receive an even greater discount! You can check out Membership details here.
- Monday and Thursday mornings: Eco-Farms
- Monday and Thursday mornings: Dapto Community Farm, Dapto
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings: Mahbrook Organics, Albion Park
- Wednesday mornings: Moonacres Farm, Fitzroy Falls
- Wednesdays: Glenbernie Orchard, Darkes Forest
- Wednesday (fortnightly): Flavours Shoalhaven (Huskisson Mushrooms), Berry
- Thursdays: Popes Produce, Woonona
- Thursday evening: Green Connect box scheme, Warrawong
- Wednesdays: Kangaroo Valley Pastured Eggs
- Thursday (fortnightly): Oaks Organics
- Friday (fortnightly): Taluca Park Free Range Eggs
- Monday – Saturday: Luxe Bakery, Moore Park
- Wednesday (fortnightly): Flavours Shoalhaven (Tilba Dairy and Pepe Saya products)
- Thursday morning – Country Valley, Picton
- Thursday midday – Foodies Organic Supplies
- Mondays: Honest to Goodness (bulk products)