We provide healthy food with as little packaging as possible.
We support local and sustainable growers and producers.
We operate a community-owned, democratically controlled business in Thirroul in the Illawarra region of the NSW coast.
We serve all comers – and members receive a discount. Volunteers receive an even greater discount! You can check out Membership details here.
- Monday and Thursdaymornings Dapto Community Farm, Dapto
- TuesdayandThursdaymornings Mahbrook Organics, Albion Park
- Thursdays Popes Produce, Woonona
- Wednesday mornings Glenbernie Orchard, Darkes Forest
- WednesdayMoonacres Farm, Fitzroy Falls
- Thursdaymidday Foodies Organic Supplies
- Thursday(5pm) Green Connectbox scheme, Warrawong
- Tuesday – Berry Sourdough, Berry
- Every day – Coal Coast Sourdough, Port Kembla
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday – the Bread Circle, Austinmer
Any unsold bread is frozen and made available on the following day at cost price.