We stock a wide range of quality dairy products from across Australia’s dairy producing areas, including the wonderful local organic milk from our friends at Country Valley.
We are mostly able to choose certified organic dairy, though we also stock alternative milk products that are not organic, as they are suitable for people who are unable to take cow’s milk.
The major lines we stock are:
Country Valley in Picton NSW
– Organic milk in full cream, lite and unhomogenised
The Pines in Kiama NSW
– Unhomogenised milk
Marrook Farm in Elands, Mid-North Coast NSW
– Biodynamic yoghurt
Barambah Organics in Brisbane, Qld
– Organic yoghurt and cheese
Meredith Dairy in Meredith, near Ballarat Vic
– Goat’s cheeses and sheep’s milk
Divine Dairy in Lobethal in the Adelaide Hills, SA
– Organic Brie, Camembert, Feta and other cheeses
Lemnos Foods in Dandenong, Vic
– Organic, Haloumi, Fetta and Paneer
Other Fridge Products
Balinese Spice Magic in Wollongong
– Local organic tempeh. Look for it in the freezer.
Coyo in Yandina on the Sunshine Coast, Qld
– Coconut yoghurt (dairy-free)
Ice Blocks! in Murwillumbah, Northern NSW
– Flyiin’ Fox ice blox in 6 fabulous and additive-free flavours, hand crafted by a family owned ethical business
Mr Kombucha in Macarthur region, NSW
– Kombucha brewed with love and all by hand so it’s as authentic as possible
Parker’s Organic in Sydney, NSW
– Organic juices and soft drinks
For the entire range of our cheeses, milks, yoghurts, butter, cream and other dairy and fridge products, see the Full Product List.